Plan your visit
Tickets sold on line
Plan your visit
In compliance with the Government authorising small museums to resume their activities from 11 May, the Giacometti Institute will reopen its doors on 15 May 2020. With this reopening, the team at the Giacometti Foundation wishes to reaffirm, in solidarity, the role of art in society and in our individual lives, especially in these difficult times.
Here are the measures put into place to make this reopening possible.
- Entry to the Institute will be on booking via the online ticket office or on site by credit card payment.
- Tickets will only be valid for the time slot mentioned during the purchase. Outside this time slot access to the Institute will be refused.
- E-tickets must be printed or downloaded on a smartphone and presented at the entrance to the building.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or reimbursed.
- The Institute does not have a cloakroom. No scooter, suitcase, bag or coat can be left in the building.
- Pushchairs are not allowed in the exhibition space.
- A lift is at the disposal of people with reduced mobility, however, all the spaces are not accessible to them.
- The purchase of exhibition catalogues and souvenirs is possible at the location if paid for with a bank card only.
- Guided tours are suspended.
- An audioguide can be downloaded and consulted on your smartphone, using your own headphones. A direct access via QR code is available at the location. The Institute cannot provide any listening device.
Because of health and safety and to fight the spread of Covid19, a visitors’ code of conduct has been set up.
Download the Visitors Charter
Open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (last entry at 5:20 pm)
For any request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address : Institut Giacometti, 5 Rue Victor Schoelcher, 75014 Paris
Metro line 4 and 6 : Raspail ou Denfert-Rochereau
RER B : Denfert-Rochereau
Bus line : 38, 59, 64, 68 or 88
- The institute does not have a cloakroom or space to park strollers
- An elevator is available to people with reduced mobility, however all spaces are not accessible.
- Suitcases and large bags are strictly forbidden. In all cases, only baggage not exceeding the maximum size (55cm x 35cm x 20cm) are allowed and must be checked before entering the spaces.
- The Giacometti Institute thanks its visitors in advance for their participation and their understanding of the possible slowdown induced by security checks.
We kindly remind you that :
- tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded
- tickets must be printed or downloaded on a digital device and presented at the entrance of the building