Plan your visit
Online booking - Possibility to buy a ticket directly on site only by credit card (within the limits of available places)
Plan your visit
Address : Institut Giacometti, 5, Rue Victor Schoelcher, 75014 Paris
Metro line 4 and 6 : Raspail ou Denfert-Rochereau
RER B : Denfert-Rochereau
Bus line : 38, 59, 64, 68 or 88
The Institute is open by online reservation via our online ticketing or payment on site (only by credit card) within the limits of available places.
- Weekly closing on Monday (all day)
- From Tuesday to Sunday : 10am - 6pm
The Institute will be closed on November 1st, December 25th 2019 and January 1st 2020.
European Heritage Days, 21 and 22 September 2019
- Micro-visits in french every hour (10am to 5pm) to discover Alberto Giacometti's studio and the current exhibition "Alberto Giacometti, Narrating the body" in the heart of Paul Follot's 'hotel particulier', precursor of art deco.
- Visit at 2:30 pm: "Paul Follot inventing a style between art nouveau and art deco" - Complete for this weekend (other dates will be announced soon)
- Price: Free all weekend long
- The institute does not have a cloakroom or space to park strollers
- An elevator is available to people with reduced mobility, however all spaces are not accessible.
- Suitcases and large bags are strictly forbidden. In all cases, only baggage not exceeding the maximum size (55cm x 35cm x 20cm) are allowed and must be checked before entering the spaces.
- The Giacometti Institute thanks its visitors in advance for their participation and their understanding of the possible slowdown induced by security checks.
We kindly remind you that :
- tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded
- tickets must be printed or downloaded on a digital device and presented at the entrance of the building