Groups and schools
Groups and schools
The Institut Giacometti offers guided tours and workshops for associations, professionals and school groups.
It is also possible to book a time slot for a self-guided tour.
Group visits can be scheduled during the opening hours of the Institut Giacometti, from Tuesday to Sunday between 10 am and 6 pm.
Outside of these hours, it will be a privatization, with specific pricing.
They include a tour of Giacometti's studio and the temporary exhibition, lasting approximately one hour.
Book a group visit:
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- The type of visit desired (guided or self-guided)
- Different requests for dates and times
- The estimated number of people in the group
- The complete billing address
Groups are limited to 15 people. A maximum of 2 groups can be welcomed simultaneously.
For a self-guided tour, if there are less than 7 people, you can book individual entrance tickets at our ticket office.
For school groups:
From pre-school to university, all school groups are welcome at the Institut Giacometti.
- Guided or self-guided tours to discover Alberto Giacometti's studio, permanently reinstalled at the Institute, and the temporary exhibitions, renewed 3 times a year, which approach Giacometti's work from a new angle: his relationship with writers and artists, the influence of ancient Egypt, the surrealist period, the themes of the body, walking, landscape...
- Creative workshops to immerse oneself in the materials and creative processes, inspired by Giacometti and/or other artists presented at the Institute. Clay or plaster modelling, painting, drawing, volume creation, pop-up, decorative arts, writing, photography, video...
- Annual partnership projects developed jointly and to measure. They combine guided tours, workshops, meetings with professionals or artists, with a view to the final presentation of artistic productions by the pupils.